A carpenter has been reportedly electrocuted in a community in while he was working on a roof.

In what will come across as a heartbreaking development, a carpenter has been died a really tragic death while he was working on the roof of a house.

READ ALSO:  Man Electrocuted In Abuja While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse [Photos]

The very sad and shocking incident happened in Delta state.

Local reports show that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state before he got electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.

Bulletproof your Domain for $4.88 a year!
READ ALSO:  Uncle Kills Seven-Year-Old Twins For Rituals In Delta

The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted to the extent that smoke kept oozing out of his body. The incident has caused serious stir in the area.

READ ALSO:  BREAKING: Inmates Sets Prison On Fire Over Amnesty In Delta

Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.

Leave a Reply